Indigo - It's done...for now

I finally finished my first short story. Please check it out; you can download it from Amazon for free here: Indigo.



Actually, this isn't just my first short story, it's my first work in general. I've written stories and poems randomly, but none have been published until now, even self-published.

I hope you guys like it.

Blurb:
She travels to the edge of the known universe where Mother Nature’s influence is lost. Harsh, natural rules have no power where she is headed. Decisions, time, and death can be undone, but so can memories, happiness, and even love. She merely seeks her heart’s desire, but sometimes reality is worth more than our wildest dreams.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Writing Process...or at least My Writing Process

Kendra Radke - Interview

Caitlin Walsh - Interview