Blog Update on Activity

If you look at the dates for all of the posts on this blog except for the first one, you'll notice they're all the same. That's because I have finally committed to this blog. While I can't promise that I'll post every day, I can promise that I will post. It seems to me that I hold onto to information for a while; I'll let it all build up, and then decide to just have one big post-dump. I'll try to change that and post more regularly.

As for upcoming posts, expect rants on the struggles and joys of writing. Maybe some posts on editing as well. I want to provide more meaningful and useful posts than just my opinions or personal experiences however and will be looking into more options to do so.

P.S. - A huge thank you to all of the authors who agreed to be interviewed. As you can see, your support has populated over half of my blog posts at the time of writing. So thank you for your patience and kindness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Writing Process...or at least My Writing Process

Kendra Radke - Interview

Caitlin Walsh - Interview